IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL PROSPECTIVE CONTRACTORS
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has implemented a new procedure for posting solicitations. The new system, called FedTeDS, is a web-based dissemination tool designed to safeguard acquisition-related information for all Federal agencies. All prospective contractors, subcontractors, plan rooms, printing companies, and suppliers are required to be registered in FedTeDS before they will be allowed to download solicitation information. Please read the FAQs posted on the FedTeDS website to better understand this new process.
Registration instructions for FedTeDS are accessed by clicking on the "Register with FedTeDS " hyperlink. Interested firms should select the "Begin Vendor/Contractor Registration Process " option. The information listed below is required to register:
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR) Marketing Partner Identification Number (MPIN)
- DUNS Number or CAGE Code
- Telephone Number
- E-Mail Address
Please note that you must to be registered in Central Contractor Registration before you can register with FedTeDS. The process to download information from FedTeds is:
1. Find all USACE solicitation announcements at the Federal Business Opportunity FBO by Location. Click on the Register to Receive Notification button for each solicitation of interest to receive automatic update notices by email.
2. Once you open the announcement on FedBizOpps, there will be a link to the Solicitation on FedTeds in the remarks section. Click on the link.
3. If you are a first time user of FedTeds you will have to register. If you are already registered, log in and open the solicitation.
4. Once you have the solicitation open you can begin downloading the various files to your location.
All firms that want to access the solicitation, both propective primes and subs, are required to register with FEDTEDS and CCR, have a MPIN and either a DUNS or CAGE code.