2014-768 DE SPGP20
- 1/28/2015: Reissuance of Delaware SPGP20 for the construction of new and the maintenance of existing non-commercial peirs, docks, gangways/ramps, stairs/ladders, mooring piles, boat lifts, modular floating platforms for jet skis and larger vessels, structural breakwaters, and the replacement of existing serviceable bulkheads in navigable waters of the United States within the State of Delaware.
- 1/21/2015: Reference is made to Department of the Army nationwide permit 48 (NWP 48) which authorizes commercial shellfish aquaculture activities in waters of the United States. This NWP was published in the Federal Register on February 21, 2012 and became effective on March 19, 2012.
The Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife has developed a shellfish aquaculture program for eight specific shellfish aquaculture development areas (SADA) in the Delaware Inland Bays. These areas include Rehoboth Bay, Indian River Bay, Little Assawoman Bay and Delaware’s portion of Big Assawoman Bay.
Expiration date: 2/23/2015
- 12/31/2014: LOCATION: The proposed dredging project proposes to dredge the B.L. England Generation Plant’s intake structure and channel and the discharge area located in Great Egg Harbor Bay in Upper Township, Cape May County, New Jersey. Dredged material will be hydraulically deposited into the facilities existing onsite Confined Disposal Facility (see enclosures 1-11).
ACTIVITY: The applicant has applied for a Department of the Army authorization to perform maintenance dredging of the B.L. England Generation Plant’s intake structure and channel and the outflow channel located in Great Egg Harbor Bay.
The removal of accumulated sediments is necessary in the intake channel and structure to ensure an adequate supply of condenser cooling water. Dredging at the outflow channel is necessary to avoid sediment re-suspension and to ensure an adequate mixing regime for thermal discharge.
Expiration date: 1/15/2015
- 12/31/2014: Reference is made to Department of the Army General Permit SPGP-19, initially issued on March 23, 1984, authorizing certain existing and proposed non-commercial piers, docks, mooring piles, boat lifts, timber breakwaters and the replacement of existing serviceable bulkhead structures in navigable waters of the United States in the State of New Jersey. This general permit is applicable to the appropriate navigable waters located within the geographic boundaries of both the Philadelphia District and the New York District of the Corps of Engineers.
Notice is hereby given that the United States Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District, proposes to reauthorize the above referenced Department of the Army General Permit. This general permit, CENAP-OP-R-SPGP-19, was previously reauthorized on December 30, 1999, modified on January 2, 2002, reauthorized on December 31, 2004 and December 31, 2009. The current SPGP-19 expires on December 31, 2014.
Expiration date: 2/5/2015
- 12/31/2014: Reissuance of the DESPGP20