- 2/12/2016: Proposed work adjacent to the Bethany Beach Loop Canal in the Town of Bethany Beach, Sussex County, Delaware.
Within the overall property, the plans have identified an area labeled as the Limits of Planned Residential Development (PRD) totaling 3.47 acres. Within this PRD the applicant is proposing to fill and disturb a total area measuring 1.95 acres of land area to accommodate the construction of a six unit multi-family residential development. This total acreage of 1.95 acres would include the filling of 1.92 acres of non-tidal forested wetlands and 0.03 acres of existing upland along Route 26. The proposed project would include fill areas to accommodate roadway and parking areas, utilities, building pads and storm water management. The applicant has stated that the remaining undisturbed land area within the PRD measuring 1.52 acres would be protected through a deed restriction for future protection and conveyed to the home owners association. Ownership of the remaining portion of the overall property measuring 8.85 acres would be retained by the applicant. Plans of the proposed work are attached.
Expiration date: 3/13/2016
- 2/12/2016: The applicant is proposing to construct a transient marina adjacent to Pearl Avenue, in the City of Burlington, Burlington County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 2/27/2016
- 2/3/2016: The applicant, Dr. Peter D. Thompson has requested a Department of the Army permit to install a 20’ x 4’ aluminum gangway and a 40’ x 6’ floating dock to a neighbor’s existing 36’ x 4’ fixed pier to provide safe and adequate access to the federal navigation channel on the Lewes and Rehoboth Canal at 8 Breakwater Street, Tax Map Parcel #3-35-4.14-62.00
Lewes, Sussex County, Delaware. Additionally, the applicant proposes to install a 20’ x 6’ floating dock with an access ladder along the existing bulkhead for kayaks. The dimensions of the structures are indicated on the attached plans identified as E-1 through E-4.
Expiration date: 2/18/2016
- 1/21/2016: Permit modification for the Borough of Stone Harbor, which authorizes dredging of accumulated sediments from various lagoons and bay-front areas within the Borough of Stone Harbor, including private boat slips.
Expiration date: 2/4/2016
- 1/21/2016: The applicant proposes to remove the existing 93 LF timber bulkhead and replacing it with a 115 LF vinyl bulkhead and other work at the Avalon Manor Fishing Pier Old Avalon Boulevard Right-of-Way Cape May County House, Middle Township, NJ
Expiration date: 2/19/2016