- 7/9/2015: The applicant, Perdue Agribusiness, has applied for a Department of the Army Individual Permit to construct a new 28' x 54' wide pier and a 99' x 27' wide dock; placement of 6 new 19 pile timber dolphins and 1 new 12 pile timber dolphin; repair/replacement of one steel dolphin; and installation of 520 linear feet of stone revetment on the Nanticoke River in Seaford, Sussex County, Delaware.
Expiration date: 7/31/2015
- 7/9/2015: The applicant proposes to remove a total of 4700 cubic yards of sediment from 1.63 acres of open waters at Delaware Avenue lots within the Cape May Harbor waterway.
Expiration date: 7/24/2015
- 6/4/2015: Maintenance dredging at Lightnight Pointe Marina in Wildwood, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 7/4/2015
- 6/3/2015: Delaware Park White Clay Creek Streambank Stabilization
Expiration date: 7/3/2015
2015-167 Borough of Stone Harbor
- 5/27/2015: The applicant proposes to dredge accumulated sediments from various lagoons and bay-front areas within the Borough of Stone Harbor, including private boat slips. It is proposed to dredge to a depth of 6 feet below mean lower low water (MLLW), with an additional 2 feet of "over-dredge" allowance, for a total maximum allowable depth of 8 feet below MLLW. This would equate to a depth of 6.16 feet below mean low water (MLW), or 8.16 feet below MLW with the over-dredge.
This office has issued prior DA (Corps) permits for maintenance dredging of these back-bay areas: a) CENAP-OP-R-1999-1066-24 issued May 22,, 2001; and b) CENAP-OP-R-2004-1139-24 issued September 14, 2004. The latter permit was issued to the Stone Harbor Bay Owners Association, and was to separate out the private slip areas from the former permit, which was issued to the Borough of Stone Harbor. Both permits have expired. The applicant has requested a new 10-year maintenance dredging permit for all the identified basins and private boat slips.
Expiration date: 6/26/2015