- 11/21/2013: Maintenance dredging in the Murderkill River and beach nourishment at South Bowers Beach, and raise the elevation of the Murderkill River entrance jetty in Kent County, Delaware.
- 10/8/2013: The applicant proposes to stabilize and rehabilitate Pier 53 within the City of Philadelphia in order to provide public access to the Delaware River and increase its value as habitat for avian, terrestrial, and aquatic species.
Expiration date: 11/4/2013
- 10/8/2013: Texas Eastern Appalachia to Market Expansion TEAM 2014 Project - Construction of 3.6 miles of pipeline in Pennsylvania.
Expiration date: 11/10/2013
- 10/4/2013: E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company (DuPont Company) proposes to demolish and remove an existing and defunct wharf including supporting piles. The existing wharf was constructed prior to 1920 with modifications completed circa 1930. The wharf has been out of service since 2003.
Expiration date: 10/19/2013
- 9/19/2013: The proposed project site is located at 77-79 Channel Drive, between Boston Avenue and Riverside Place, Block 170, Lots 14 and 15, in the Borough of Point Pleasant Beach, Ocean County, New Jersey.
Expiration date: 10/9/2013