FUSRAP Community Board
The Corps established a FUSRAP Community Board for the DuPont Chambers Works FUSRAP Project in March 2000. It consists of representatives from the community, the Corps of Engineers, EPA, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP), and DuPont. The board meets regularly to discuss the Corps' restoration efforts at the DuPont facility. FUSRAP Community Board meetings are open to the public and serve as a forum for community input on restoration issues related to the Manhattan Engineer District cleanup effort at the DuPont Chamber Works facility. Meetings are advertised in the South Jersey Times newspaper. Contact Michael Hart for more information.
FUSRAP Community Board Responsibilities
- Provide input on environmental restoration issues to the Army Corps & regulatory agencies.
- Participate in regular meetings, open to the public,at convenient times and locations.
- Encourage community involvement.
- Review and evaluate technical documents andplans.
- Recommend priorities among projects.
- Identify applicable standards consistent with the Comprehensive Environmental Response.
FUSRAP Community Board Mission
To identify problems, communicate to the community, provide local input on the decision-making process, and provide accurate information to the public.
FUSRAP Community Board Members
||Pennsville Township Representative
||Pennsville Grove School District
|Glen Donelson, Community Co-Chair
||Pennsville School District
||Penns Grove Rep.
|James Warner, Community Co-Chair
||Salem County Rep.
Agency And Dupont Representatives & Co-Chairs
|Michael Hart, Government Co-Chair
||USACE Project Manager
||EPA, Region II
||DuPont Chambers Works