- Vessel Owner: United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Vessel Builder: Conrad Shipyard, LLC, Morgan City, LA
- Project Delivery Team: USACE Marine Design Center and Louisville District
- Vessel Operation Team: USACE Louisville District, CELRL
- Year Built and Classed: 2018
- Vessel Certification: American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Class ✠A1, Crane Barge, River Service
- Length Overall: 110’-6”
- Breadth: 60’
- Hull Depth: 8'-6"
- Draft (full load): 4'
- Air Draft: 40’
- Displacement: 620 LT
- Fuel Capacity: 3,750 Gal.
- Potable Water: 500 Gal.
- Lube Oil: 550 Gal.
- Waste Oil: 550 Gal.
- Sewage Tank: 500 Gal.
Machinery, Equipment, and Special Features
- Generators: (2) John Deere 6090AFM85 - 200 kW, 480V; (1) John Deere 4045AFM85 - 99kW, 480V
- Electronics: Gulf Coast Power Switchboard
- Barge Winches: Power Dynamics Innovations: (3) Spuds 25,000 lb. Line Pull; (2) Positioning 30,000 lb. Line Pull; (2) Anchor 33,000 lb. Line Pull, (1) Hoist 150,000 lb. Line Pull
- Capstan: Schoellhorn- Albrecht 22300 - 10HP / 12,000 lb. Line Pull
- Deck Anti-Icing: Electro Plastics, 3 Zone Heating (Fwd, Aft, Deckhouse Roof)
- Wicket Lifter Crane: Appleton Marine - Knuckle Boom Crane KB 600-77; 65,000 lbs. at 55' and 30,000 lbs. at 77'
- Maintenance Crane: Appleton Marine - Extendable Boom Crane EB750-71-47
74,600 lbs. at 55' and 29,400 lbs. at 71'