Vessel Owner: United States Army Corps of Engineers
Vessel Builder: Metal Trades, Inc. Hollywood, SC
Project Management Team: USACE Marine Design Center and USACE Baltimore District
Vessel Operation Team: USACE Baltimore District – D.C. Drift Project – Washington, DC.
- Hull Length (molded): 85’-0”
- Hull Breadth (molded): 30’-0”
- Hull Depth (molded): 7’- 0”
- Lightship Draft: 2’-3”
- Rated Deck Load: 1,200 psf.
Machinery, Equipment and Crane Particulars
- Crane Model: EBI Cranes Model C60XHB-60
- Main Hoist Capacity: 30,000 lbs. @ 15’ radius
- Auxiliary Hoist Capacity: 4,500 lbs.
- Boom Length: 60 feet fixed
- Regulatory Standard: API.2C Medallion
Pedigree: ABS Maltese Cross A1 Barge for Service on Rivers and Inland Waterways, with Reinforcement B, CRC (Crane Register Certificate)