Vessel Owner/Operator: United States Army Corps of Engineers
Vessel Builder: Patti Shipyard, Inc., Pensacola, Florida
Project Management Team: USACE Marine Design Center and St. Paul District
Vessel Operation Team: USACE St. Paul District, St. Paul, MN
Length Overall: 160' - 0"
Breath: 40' - 0''
Hull Depth: 11' - 6"
6 Single Staterooms with Toilet, Sink and Shower
13 Double Staterooms with Toilet, Sink and Shower
7 Quad Staterooms with Toilet, Sink and Shower
60 Total berths
Public Lounge with Television
Captains Office, Ships Office, Laundry Room and Linen Storage
Television Service Provided in Lounge, Mess Areas, Offices, and each Stateroom.
Features of the Galley/Mess Operation
Full Service Gallery
Refrigerator and Freezer, Dry Goods Storage
Mess Area with a Total Seating Capacity of 40
(2) Hurst Series 400, 70HP Scotch Marine Boilers
(2) Northern Lights M6140AL2, 330kW Generator Sets
(1) Afla-Laval JWP-26-C80 Titanium Plate Evaporator/Fresh water maker
2) 5,000 Gallon Capacity Fuel tanks
(2) 5,000 Gallon Capacity Potable Water Tanks
(2) Timberland 200-1-15E Spud Winches w\VFD Controls
(1) Fast System MX-5 Marine Sanitation Device
(1) Quincy QR25-F370 Air Compressor, 15HP
(1) Northern Lights NL844LW2.2 21HP Diesel Fire Pump
Vessel Certification: American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Maltese Cross A-1 Accommodation Barge River Service