The applicant proposes to remove existing structures, provide bank stabilization to an existing swimming pond located at the site. The work would take place in a man-made lagoon/swimming pond that was constructed prior to 1931. At the mouth of the pond (the north side of the site) that connects Absecon Creek to the worksite, an existing sluice would be removed from the waterway. This structure appears on aerial photography taken in 1951. Standard construction equipment would be used from both the eastern and western shores of the pond to remove the structure. Coffer dams would be used to dewater portions of the site where the existing structure would be removed. The equipment would be staged on the western shore on existing upland locations. A temporary road, consisting of composit and timber matting, would be constructed on the east side of the pond and would impact two thousand five hundred twenty five (2525) square feet of regulated waters/wetlands. Approximately three hundred (300) linear feet of concrete bulkhead would be removed and the vegetative stabilization would replace the bulkhead. Finally along the eastern shore, an existing wooden dock would be removed from the watercourse. No dewatering would be performed on the eastern side of the pond, with the work being performed between the high tide cycles. All debris would be disposed of off-site at an approved facility.